All accommodations, Check In from 2pm until 8pm, Check Out before 10am.
It is in Piazza Nerano, only 20 meters from the residence.
Sorrento, at about 16 km.
The nearest port is to Sorrento (18 km.) Here hydrofoils and ferries to the islands of Capri and Ischia, Naples and the Amalfi Coast a few times to Positano and Amalfi.
Naples Capodichino, at about 70 km.
Pompei 35 km, 20 km Positano, Ravello and Amalfi and its museums Km30.Napoli 57km.
English, French and German.
On two floors. Two apartments (Luna and Saturno) are located on the ground floor, Giove and Marte and Venere on the first floor to second floor
The prices shown are per week. These figures cover the costs of weekly rent of the apartment, including the consumption of electricity, water, gas, heating, air conditioning. It also includes final cleaning.
We require an advance payment (30% of the total) at the time of the guest. This payment can be made by bank transfer or Euro check. The remaining 70% will be paid at the time of check-in.
Would you like to receive our exclusive special offers or to be updated regularly on news and events? Register for our free newsletter!SUBSCRIBE